Wheelchairs, including some with adjustable height are available at entrance to borrow for your visit.
- There are accessible toilets in the Garden and Special Exhibition hall.
Visitors with young children
- Cradle for changing diapers is located in restrooms in South entrance, Garden, Special Exhibition Hall.
- A baby seat is available in restrooms in the Garden.
- Baby strollers are available at entrance to borrow for your children.
- Nursing mothers may use the aid room.
- In case of crowded situation in the exhibition hall, we may ask you to refrain from using buggy (we will keep your buggy while you are viewing the exhibits). We appreciate your cooperation.
Guide and assistance dogs
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Please inform our staff if you feel sick. We will direct you to the medical aid room.
AED - Automated External Defibrillator -
- An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a medical device that checks the heart rhythm and send an electric shock to the heart to try to restore a normal rhythm.
Those are located at south entrance and the special exhibition hall.